[Civsoc-mw] Free 8 wk on-line course on 'making changing happen'

cammack at mweb.co.za cammack at mweb.co.za
Mon Jun 10 10:25:16 CAT 2019

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/make-change-happen

Learn what drives positive social change in your role as a changemaker

If we want to make lasting social and political change we must understand
power dynamics, systems and influencing strategies that can shift the status
quo. This course will help you understand the context of the issues you're
passionate about and your existing sources of power and influence.

You'll be guided by examples of successful international movements and
community action, and connect with changemakers worldwide. Ultimately,
you'll finish this course with the skills you need to spot and act upon
opportunities, and contribute to the change you want to see in your
community and the world.