[Civsoc-mw] Gynecomastia

Louis Nthenda louisnthenda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:48:18 CAT 2019

It's just occurred to me that SN may be counting age differently. It has
been observed that in PNG, the locals can't count beyond 4 in their
languages: They will say one, two, three, four, many: modzi, wiri, tatu,
nai, ii zambiri.
Mu Chinyanja cha ku Chirazulo, we can't count beyond five, just one number
beyond PNG: modzi, wiri, tatu, nai, sanu, ii zambiri. Let me take this
opportunity to enlighten fellow netters why mzukulu wanga KBL waku
Chirazulo calls me old man. It's because he can't count beyond five or
factors of five. "Ambwiye mwakalamba, mpakana kufika zaka makumi asanu. I
try to tell him that makumi asanu sikukalamba; munthu atha mpaka kupatsa
atsikana mimba. But lacking the concept beyond fifty besides zaka zambiri,
there is nothing one can do. I'm permanently fifty, his Old man, his
Ambwiye.