[Civsoc-mw] Fwd: Meeting

yece Malawi yecemalawi at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 10 11:57:48 CAT 2019

 Dear Prof,
Thanks for sharing this very wonderful and interesting paper. I find it worth taking home and educative.
Keep Well.
Lucky Mbewe
    On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 12:46:58 PM GMT+2, Adamson S. Muula <amuula at medcol.mw> wrote:

 Dear Colleague,
Good afternoon. Kindly find a newspaper article on one of our doctoral students, Ms Maria Chikalipo (Public Health Department): the link is available here: https://mwnation.com/males-role-in-antenatal-care-positive-study/
adamson
dangerous content byMailScanner, and is