[Civsoc-mw] THE 'GHOST' CHIMPANZEE OF NKATA BAY

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 06:03:45 CAT 2019

Welcome to my 300th ShukerNature blog post!

One of the most controversial (and also, at least online, one of the most erroneously reported) of the 20th Century's mammalian discoveries involved a female chimpanzee named Ufiti. Consequently, in this latest in an occasional series of ShukerNature articles regarding previously and presently contentious forms of chimp (click here for my article on the bonobo, and click here for my article on the koolookamba), I aim to rectify this situation by presenting the first accurate online documentation of Ufiti.
http://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2013/01/ufiti-ghost-chimpanzee-of-nkata-bay.html