[Civsoc-mw] R01 on Alzheimer's and related dementia's to work with MUST

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Sun Jan 27 11:26:27 CAT 2019

Dear Colleague,

Good morning. Our team is receiving, from the 28th January 2019 to 1st Feb
2019 visitors from Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST) in
Uganda. Among our discussions will be some time to talk about the R01 grant
call (attached) which is on Alzheimer's disease. Mbarara has some
preliminary data; I am not an Alzheimer's research or practitioner but you
could be or you may know someone who is in this field. My writing is to
request that you either contact me, or lead me to such researchers and/or
practitioners such that we can arrange that the visitors meet someone who
has the necessary interest/and/or expertise in Alzheimer's. Thank you very
much.

adamson

Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip
(Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)
Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health
University of Malawi, College of Medicine
School of Public Health and Family Medicine
Department of Public Health
Chimutu Building Room 850
Private Bag 360, Chichiri
Blantyre 3