[Civsoc-mw] Reading

Louis Nthenda louisnthenda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 17:35:03 CAT 2019

Prof, the Cuban story is fictional and making a point. I wish I could say the same thing about the Ugandan horror. What were they really thinking? And what are they going to do with the uniform? Wash it and give it to the next employee or hang it in the County museum pour encourager les autres?
Sent from my iPhonee