[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Should public nudity be legal?

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 00:09:27 CAT 2019

>From your point of view as a heterosexual male, it must have been unpleasant. But what about the heterosexual women that saw him?

I remember there used to be a mentally ill man in Blantyre in the 90s. A tall black man. He was scantily dressed. He used to sit on the stairs leading to Topman, facing Nando’s.

And when he sat you could see his member. I used to divert my eyes whenever I saw him[ I am heterosexual]. Sometimes he would have an erection. He had the biggest member I have ever seen.

Guess what, women used to salivate upon seeing him.