[Civsoc-mw] (Fwd) 2019 CSP Application is Open-Apply Now!

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Sep 20 12:01:34 CAT 2018

Interested ?  Please check directly.  Regards, Paulos

Subject:	[SPAM] 2019 CSP Application is Open-Apply Now!
From:	IREX <csp at irex.org>
Send reply to:	IREX <csp at irex.org>
To:	Dr Paulos Nyirenda <mwsdnp at sdnp.org.mw>
Date sent:	Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:30:25 +0000

                    Now accepting applications!
           Apply to the 2019 Community Solutions Program

Greetings from CSP,

The application for the 2019 Community Solutions Program is now open! Professionals between the ages of 25 and 38 working in the areas of Transparency and
Accountability, Tolerance and Conflict Resolution, Environmental Issues, and Women and Gender Issues are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to increase geographic diversity, gender equality, and inclusion of people with disabilities, people who are gender non-conforming, and people from
rural areas in our applicant pool. Please consider applying and sharing this with your community members and your network.

Visit CSP's Information for Applicants page here for more details on the application and click on the turquoise "Apply Now" option to begin. We hope to receive your
application!

The application deadline is October 31, 2018.

 Learn more about the Community Solutions Program by clicking here!

           Copyright © 2018 | IREX | All rights reserved.

---
https://www.avg.com