[Civsoc-mw] [BwalolaAphunzitsi] Diploma has expired as far as secondary school teaching is concern

MacDonald Sembereka msembereka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 12:05:32 CAT 2018

the sad scenario is that we also have people holding degrees but their
levels of understanding and articulation of issues leaves a lot to be
desired. Why not send those holding diplomas for further training or
introduces some kind of home based degree programmes for their eventual
upgrading

MacDonald S Sembereka Rev'd Canon
Executive Director
MANGO Key Populations NGO Network