[Civsoc-mw] Diploma has expired as far as secondary school teaching is concern

Abbas Panjwani ibc.malawi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:45:53 CAT 2018

*Breaking news*

_Diploma has expired as far as secondary school teaching is concern_

Diploma teachers should be teaching in primary schools not in secondaries
beginning 2019, all diploma teachers who are currently teaching in
secondary schools have to undergo upgrading before they are transfered to
Primary school. No vacancy will be made for diploma teachers who completed
their studies,only degree candidates will be employed in 2018-2019 year to
teach in secondary schools, Said the minister of education science and
technology. When asked on this matter, the minister said, Diploma has lost
its value, we need teachers who can fully inculcates our secondary students
with what they deserve. So in this year all diploma the will be given a
list of primary schools to head and beggining next year, all primary
school  heads who are on pt 4 and 3 will be demoted to nare teachers and
coll3ges should also be taught by those with masters and PhD.According to
the investigation made by ZBS ,a lot of domasi college students who
graduated in 2018 are the most of the teachers affected by this development.

*ZBS Malawi.*