[Civsoc-mw] missing 2018 figures - Re: Phase 4 of voter registration statistics

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Sep 3 09:32:55 CAT 2018

On 2 Sep 2018 at 9:38, SANGWANI MWAFULIRWA wrote:

> Dear All
>
> As attached

Sangwani, it appears that your attachment only contained 2014 figures, the 2018 figures are
missing.

It appears that your setting for "print area" missed some columns when you were converting
the spreadsheet to PDF.

You may want to resend this for completeness.

Regards,

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw