[Civsoc-mw] registration statistics phase 7

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Mon Oct 29 12:18:56 CAT 2018

I found it informative that even the "government" is asking about/of the
missing laptop! Who is then the duty bearer?

On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 at 11:26, Dr P Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw> wrote:

> On 25 Oct 2018 at 19:20, SANGWANI MWAFULIRWA wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir/Madam,
> >
> > Find attached registration statistics for phase 7.
>
> Sangwani, just curious, did the reported missing laptop affect these
> reported registration
> figures for Chitipa?
>
> Regards,
>
> Paulos
> ======================
> Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
> NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
> http://www.registrar.mw
>

> > regards
> >
> > Sangwani Mwafulirwa
> > Director, Media and Public Relations
> > Malawi Electoral Commission
> > Private Bag 113
> > Blantyre, Malawi
> >
> > CELL: 0 999 274 304, 0881 375 349
> > SKYPE: sangwa79
> >

> > --
> > believed to be clean.
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com

> believed to be clean.

Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip
(Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)
Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health
University of Malawi, College of Medicine
School of Public Health and Family Medicine
Department of Public Health
Chimutu Building Room 850
Private Bag 360, Chichiri
Blantyre 3