[Civsoc-mw] Our friends in Kenya

Yahoo skungota at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 07:11:46 CAT 2018

 They even have a demolition department???

    On Monday, 22 October 2018, 02:36:51 GMT+2, Louis Nthenda <louisnthenda at gmail.com> wrote:

 This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (louisnthenda at gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info
 What I was trying to say, Prof, is that the previous Nairobi City Council had been issuing building approvals and licences for some years which the current Council says were fake. The question arises:  how can we know that it's the current licences instead that are fake?