[Civsoc-mw] Two more CU public lectures

Steve Sharra stevesharra at gmail.com
Mon May 21 21:41:41 CAT 2018

Hello colleagues,

We have two more public lectures at CU as we wind up the semester.

This Friday 25th May Hon. Juliana Lunguzi is presenting on _The Africa
We Want: Centering Young Malawians in Agenda 2063_. It will be our
Africa Day lecture, as 25th May is Africa Day. The lecture starts at
3pm.

On Monday 28th May Tim Pfenner is presenting on _The German Concept of
Federalism_. Mr Pfenner is a German lawyer and a university lecturer.
He is also CEO of the Center for Advanced Internet Studies. The
lecture starts at 2pm.

See the attached flyer for more details.

Steve

--
Blog: http://mlauzi.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @stevesharra