[Civsoc-mw] [panafricaneducatorsforum] Fwd: Neue Stellenausschreibungen: Leiter (m/w) des Vorhabens Tunesischer Sozialdialog für Beschäftigung (Allianz für Beschäftigung)

Mammo Muchie mammo.muchie at gmail.com
Fri May 4 15:33:14 CAT 2018

sharing.. please share

NB. I pray for the day where no Ethiopian will ever be killed.. Ethiopia
has deep spiritual values that we must  all promote that nothing justifies
any human being to be killed.. especially not the ugly politics that keeps
undermining  our Africa! If God created us, let us not violate God's right
to take us! The Ethiopia that has given spiritual strength globally should
not be diminished by this random killings inside and outside our blessed
homeland. Let us all work very hard with moral , intellectual and emotional
intelligence for Ethiopia  and the people to live with health and happiness
to live forever and always!

https://mg.co.za/article/2018-05-04-00-the-assassination-of-
gezahegn-gebremeskel-who-killed-the-ethiopian-activist