[Civsoc-mw] MALAWI: Wider access to higher education needs a mindset shift | University World News

Dunstain Mwaungulu dfmwaungulu at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:29:04 CAT 2018

The vital statistics is demographic. The population is growing currently at
5%.
900,000 babies are born each year, if 10, 000 only go to University, the
whole scheme offends my six ideals of a democratic order,  liberty,
equality, Justice, dignity, solidarity and self determination.
Another survey showed that 80% of children at Chanco  are from parents from
Chanco. We have created a class society where access to resources and
opportunities to university are impossible for 99%+ of our citizens.
This is unpardonable