Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Jul 6 13:18:16 CAT 2018

Just to show that your personal details are protect, you will get a message like the one
copied
below from our mailing list server warning of access to your personal details if someone
tries
to access them using the mailing list website.

I think some tried to do this using the message I sent earlier where I was careful
enough to
change the password before I sent the e-mail.

Regards, Paulos