[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Oh No!

Mzondi W.J. Moyo mzondimoyo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 11:15:16 CAT 2018

great. he is supposed to be a billionaire in dollars.
mzondi moyo.

 Subject: Re: [Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Oh No!
 To: "Dr K" <kaonga at gmail.com>, NYASANET at LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG, "MALAWITALK2 at groupspaces.com" <MALAWITALK2 at groupspaces.com>, civsoc-mw at sdnp.org.mw
 Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 7:15 PM

 young man of Malawi origins, Maxwell Chikumbutso  has
 invented something novel beyond Einstein. Never heard of
 before, a device that is converting Electromagnetic Waves
 into energy. He has inverted a car that uses no battery and
 no moving parts. Converting electrokinetic waves into energy
 can power the whole of Africa. He is facing difficulties
 with patenting. He has invented a helicopter and a drone
 which uses all sorts of furel. In addition  he has also
 inverted a device that  increases power a hundred fold.
 I will send the video clip individually  those on
 Nyasanet.

 Sent from Samsung Mobile