[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] A History of Cyborg Sex, 2018–73

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 00:03:58 CAT 2018

I, for one, don’t think that a sex robot will ever replace a human being in the bedroom.
Malawians will be having sex with those robots while imagining a real human being. A robot is just a copy.
But I agree that robots are safer sexual partners than humans. Humans are a diseased lot: from head to toe.