[Civsoc-mw] {Disarmed} (Fwd) Global Islamic Microfinance Forum - Turkey

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Oct 24 02:52:57 CAT 2017

.
FYi,

Not sure if this is relevant for civsoc-mw posting, let me know.

Regards, Paulos

To:	mwsdnp at sdnp.org.mw
Subject:	Global Islamic Microfinance Forum - Turkey
Date sent:	Fri, 20 Oct 2017 10:32:11 -0400
From:	"Shagufta Perveen" <alhudacibe at gmail.com>
Send reply to:	alhudacibe at gmail.com

Dear Sir
Greetings from AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking & Economics (CIBE)
AlHuda CIBE is an established name in Islamic Microfinance & Development sector focusing
on Research, Development, Capacity Building, Product Development and Publications.
In pursuance of our aim to promote Islamic Microfinance globally for poverty alleviation,
financial inclusion and development, we are pleased to announce"7th Global Islamic
Microfinance Forum" which is scheduled on November 24 -25, 2017 at Istanbul, Turkey
with a "Post Event Training Workshop onIslamic Agriculture and Rural Finance" dated
November 27 -28, 2017.
Global Islamic Microfinance Forum (GIMF) is an annual apex gathering of Islamic
Microfinance, Rural Finance, funder/ donor agencies, multilateral organizations and other
allied sectors of Microfinance to address the poverty problems and their solutions through
Islamic Microfinance.
You are cordially invited to Participate in said forum to support the initiatives of Poverty
Alleviation and Social Development through Islamic Microfinance; you are also requested to
nominate your staff and circulate this email with your connected circle, so that other can take
the benefit from it as well.  We hope that you will honor us by accepting our invitation.
Forum profile is attached, for further details:  www.alhudacibe.com/gimf2017
Your kind response will be highly appreciated - Thanks
Best Regards,
Shaguftta Parveen | Manager Communication |
AlHuda Centre of Islamic Banking and Economics
AlHuda CIBE FZ LLE - U.A.E | P.O Box. 120867, Dubai - U.A.E |Tell:  + 971 56 928 6664|
AlHuda CIBE (Pvt.) Ltd - Pakistan| P:+ P +92 42 3544 5653 - 54|F:+ 92 (0)42 -35913056 |
E:  info at alhudacibe.com | W: www.alhudacibe.com
Click here to unsubscribe

---
http://www.avg.com