[Civsoc-mw] Mwenemuji

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:30:17 CAT 2017

To:  My colleagues,  Netters, Talkers, Civsocers,

Let me introduce to sone of you Mr/Dr Steven Pass.
He is the Lexicographer (dictionary  compiler) of the Chichewa/English Dictionary.

To: Dear  Mr/Dr Pass

I consider this is a great honour, indeed,  Mr/Dr Pass.

I hope you will not mind my sharing this good news with my fellow Malawians.

Thank you so much.

Cuthbert Kachale.

Sent from Samsung Mobile