[Civsoc-mw] Zimbabwe Situation e-briefing website

Mzondi W.J. Moyo mzondimoyo at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 04:39:14 CAT 2017

LouisThanks for sharing experiences under federation. In my view, for country like Malawi, federation was not bad. We are a high population without a proper economic base. I met not be a country expert, but the structures you see in most districts were constructed during federal times. Mzuzu, Rumphi, just for example were created during federation. DC office at Nkhata bay, one of good ones in Malawi was a federal baby. Your argument condemns human classification systems, which I also do. But you have been silent on economic benefit. You have however betrayed yourself by being a job seeker in Zambia- enjoying economic benefits from federation. I think we lost opportunity for development. One would argue that a delayed independence would have paced up economic development. Of course independence focused and accelerated certain areas which would have perhaps received little attention. Read Nyasaland annual reports.
Mzondi

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 2:32, Louis Nthenda<louisnthenda at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Civsoc-mw mailing list