[Civsoc-mw] Fwd: Ma lawi the name

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:36:35 CAT 2017

Netters, Talkers,  Civsocers and educators,

The following is a slightly edited version of my yesterday's posting on Malawi Past-Testimonies. I was responding to the question on the origins of the name of our country,  Malawi.  I was asked that question by Ba Robert Mkwezalamba,  a veteran Malawi Trade Unionist.

Sent from Samsung Mobile