[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] History of Africa Otherwise: Malawi: The incredible true story of Dr. Hastings Kamuzu Banda.

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 10:37:38 CAT 2017

Kamuzu - in his speeches - claimed that when he came to Malawi, he found people literally naked.

So, why did he ban miniskirts? Shouldn't he have been proud that at least people were not literally naked.

In one song, I think done by Mbumba from Mwanza, went:

Kale lija
Tinkabvala nyanda
Koma lero zitenje ponse ponse
Likulu ku Lilongwe