[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Zimbabwe Situation e-briefing website

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 20:37:16 CAT 2017

People prostitute themselves in one way or another.
At least, she is honest and courageous enough to openly work as a sex-worker. The white collar criminals at Capital Hill are worse than sex-workers. The CashGaters are a menace to society.
A sex-worker is an artist. And entertainer. A bedroom artist; in a somewhat narrow sense.