[Civsoc-mw] KU MALIRO R.I.P. A MALAWI SOCIAL MEDIA

e c echanika at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 18:22:02 CAT 2017

THANK YOU SOMEONE SAYS IT AT LAST!aMEN!

    On Sunday, April 9, 2017 3:08 AM, Louis Nthenda <louisnthenda at gmail.com> wrote:

 I have visited what I thought was Malawi social media daily in the past two weeks and have noticed : 1. the same half dozen names 2. debating only two topics: a) fiercely out-trumping trump and vice versa OR b) wanting readers to close their eyes,  pray and sing hymns.
Is this a funeral wake? Why didn't anybody tell me? What happened to Malawi topics? When did Malawi die? How come only half a dozen have come to the funeral wake? Why has Trump taken over? Are we attending the Last Judgement? What happened to the promised resurrection that only half a dozen Malawians have turned up at the Last Judgement Day? Was Malawi worse than Sodom and Gomorrah that it would have produced only half a dozen just men and no woman? And where is the corpse? Who stole it?  R.I.P. Malawi Social Media. _______________________________________________
Civsoc-mw mailing list
Civsoc-mw at sdnp.org.mw