[Civsoc-mw] Married Men Could Be Roman Catholic Priests.

Dunstain Mwaungulu dfmwaungulu at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:43:51 CAT 2017

Celibacy will remain as a calling, just like marriage, Baseberi. It is God ordained. Married, like the celibates, make mistakes, even commit crimes, such as rape (marital rape, included). We have not abandoned marriage, despite our failure to abide by the calling. Celibacy will survive and evolve, for those called. Even marriage is under assault - it is not safe. After all, it is us, men, who first acknowledged that because of (holiness) strictures.