[Civsoc-mw] Interest in Urban Health? Adolescent Health? Injuries?

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Thu Jun 15 10:00:17 CAT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

If any of the netters here are interested in any of the following issues:
urban health; adolescent health and; injuries, please kindly send me an
email privately. I would like to engage with you, get your thoughts and see
how we can work together.

Further, if any on the net interested in these issues have interest to
enrol in a postgraduate programme and would like to have some discussions
with me, please send me an email privately.

If any are interested to enrol in a postgraduate programme at CoM (in
Public Health) and you are in LL, please send me an email, I wish to
schedule a meeting with you Friday afternoon. Kind regards,

adamson

--
Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH
Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health
Email: amuula at medcol.mw
Cell: +265 884233486
Publications list: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Muula
*orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773>*