[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Serena Naked

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 17:00:12 CAT 2017

Not far away from Nalingula Primary School. But far away from Migowi Trading Centre. Cycling from Likaka to Migowi is not a joke. Of course, that area is a plain.
I always wondered how it feels to wake up and see the huge mountain, with white clouds ☁️ hovering over it.
Someone told me of a path across the mountain. It leads you to Muloza. I think the name of the path was Mpata.
The Ngalandes, BB Ngonda [former national football team doctor] are from the Chiringa area, or Phodogoma, not far away from Mozambique 🇲🇿. I guess they speak Chinyamwero, a dialect of Lomwe.

The only district I have never been to innMalawi is Chitipa.