[Civsoc-mw] JICA Scholarships

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Fri Feb 17 15:48:47 CAT 2017

In case you are interested in scholarships facilitated by JICA (JICA). For
LL may be the session has already passed by for Blantyre, please see below:

Dear colleagues: Please note that E-JUST (Japanese Embassy) team is holding
two information sessions about their scholarships in Lilongwe and Blantyre
as follows. I know this is such short notice but I hope many can attend:

Lilongwe: 9am, Friday, February 17th, Crossroads Hotel (Nyasa Room)

Blantyre: 9am, Saturday February 18th, the Polytechnic (Main Lecture
Theater)

Very best,

Nori

*Norihide Furukawa  **古川範英*

Project Formulation Advisor in Education, JICA Malawi

Email: Furukawa.Norihide at jica.go.jp

Mobile: +265-888-207-703
--
Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH
Professor of Epidemiology and Public Health
Email: amuula at medcol.mw
Cell: +265 884233486
*orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773>*