[Civsoc-mw] KU MALIRO R.I.P. A MALAWI SOCIAL MEDIA

Louis Nthenda louisnthenda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 03:07:36 CAT 2017

I have visited what I thought was Malawi social media daily in the past two
weeks and have noticed :
1. the same half dozen names
2. debating only two topics:
a) fiercely out-trumping trump and vice versa OR
b) wanting readers to close their eyes,  pray and sing hymns.

Is this a funeral wake? Why didn't anybody tell me? What happened to Malawi
topics? When did Malawi die? How come only half a dozen have come to the
funeral wake? Why has Trump taken over? Are we attending the Last
Judgement? What happened to the promised resurrection that only half a
dozen Malawians have turned up at the Last Judgement Day? Was Malawi worse
than Sodom and Gomorrah that it would have produced only half a dozen just
men and no woman? And where is the corpse? Who stole it?  R.I.P. Malawi
Social Media.