[Civsoc-mw] When God Calls, There Is No Reverse. It's A One Way Ticket

Cuthbert Kachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:30:29 CAT 2016

I woke up yesterday morning 21/12/16 only to discover that my madam was in
tears after visiting her mother's room who normally woke up around 7 am
almost all the days of her 32 years with us, but yesterday she did not. She
was crying bitterly, uncontrollably and miserably. He mother passed on in
her sleep. My mother-in-law, Ba Ma Esther Paradza, was with us since 1984.
She was our source of strength and our fountain of hope and was a monumental
pillar of our lives.

She was so loving. God takes the best among us. Not all women who give birth
are mothers. Motherhood is the privilege of a few.

May Your Soul Rest In Eternal Peace, dear Mother. You are an irreplaceable
mother and an irreparable loss to us, your children whom you left behind.

Mzee